Discover our new summer camp in London!
Join us from June to August 2024, in the heart of London, to learn English through lessons, fun activities and excursions.
Our Summer Camp offers a unique opportunity for students to stay in the heart of London, in Zone 1, close to the capital’s main attractions and points of interest!
What’s more, participants will have the fantastic opportunity to experience student life in a higher education institution in the UK as lessons will take place at the premises of the famous University of London!
Our summer camp in London will take place from 30 June to 11 August 2024, for teenagers from 12 to 17 years old, subject to availability.
From Monday to Friday, 3 hours of English language training are taught by English-speaking teachers qualified in CELTA or equivalent. In addition to daily afternoon and evening activities, every Saturday there is an excursion to Cambridge or Brighton – also known as “London-by-the-Sea”. Our residence couldn’t be more central, located just a 5-minute walk from the elegant Russell Square, to the bustling features of Bloomsbury and Kings Cross.
Choose safety, fun, and discovery with our Summer language study programme in London!
Some key information about our summer camp in London:
- Open from 30th June to 11th August 2024 (all year round for groups!)
- For teenagers aged 12 to 17
- 100 places available
- 15 hours of English per week
- Activities every afternoon and 6 evenings a week
- Saturday excursion to Brighton or Cambridge
- Maximum 15 students per class and activity group
- Dormitory accommodation (separated by gender and age)
- Full board
- Transport can be arranged
Would you like to find out more? Contact us for free advice on our summer holiday camp in London.